It’s so lovely to meet you!
Maybe you are dreaming of a traditional little blue and white church? Or is it a pretty floral arch on the beach, with the turquoise sea as a backdrop that has captured your heart?
Is it dinner al fresco in an olive grove that you’ve imagined, with fairy-lit dancing between the trees? Perfect for making those once-in-a-lifetime memories. Or maybe you are thinking of a quaint taverna with an air of relaxed luxury? Somewhere that you can really focus on your friends and family.
Whatever it is you are dreaming of, I am here to help make those dreams come true.
Why I’m a Greek Destination Wedding Planner
I’m Claire, Lefkada wedding planner and stylist with a passion for romantic celebrations and glamorous details. Based between Greece and the UK, I help adventurous and creative couples, just like you, plan their happily ever after in Greece.
Of all of the islands and regions of Greece, I feel the Ionian is one of the most magical. It’s inspired legends and love stories and it’s the perfect place to say, ‘I do’. Whether you are eloping or planning a wedding celebration for all of your friends and family, I will help you find your very own magical setting in this Ionian paradise.
With over 10 years’ experience in Greece, first managing luxury villas, co-ordinating tours and events, and finally establishing Lefkas Weddings in 2012, I am proud to be able to recommend the best in talented, quality suppliers for your wedding.
As your wedding planner in Lefkada, together we will navigate everything from the budget and paperwork, through to décor and design. I will be right there to guide you in selecting the best vendors to bring your personal vision for your wedding to life.
I believe that every couples’ love story is unique and so their wedding should be too. For that reason I do not do packages. My services are completely bespoke and tailored to suit your needs. To find out more about my services and how I can help you, click here.
5 Little Known Things About Me:
- I love reading and have located all the book sharing cafes in Lefkada.
- I have never had a pet but am becoming quite fond of the neighbour’s cat who seems to visit daily. We’ve named him ‘Kimon’ meaning thunderous as he is very noisy until he gets a treat!
- Life’s too short for flat shoes! I am always in high-heels.
- I speak Greek fluently and occasionally flirt with learning French.
- On the rare occasion I have spare time, I absolutely love baking – and I especially love experimenting with intricate icing techniques.